Friday, July 25, 2003

blah blah blah..nothing interesting happened today..except that my car is broken and i had to take my mother to work and stuff so i didnt get to go to the beach..but i was supposed to take my cousins and her boyfriend to the bart station..shoot..i hekka dont like her boyfriedn..he wasnt even ready when we got there..and i was already late picking up maryann..shoot..HELLO..if someone offers to fucking take you places you get ready on time!! he was hella naked and i was like you idiot..freaking eerr..so we left him..whateva..oh..this morning i worked out..cause i forgot to last night..shoot..and now my back hurts..i thought it was supposed to strengthen muscles!! not make them hella hurt..hahaha..but thatsmy bad..i thinki overdid it..cause ive been working out because i getting wider..cause im not gonna get taller..so im getting wider..around the hip area..and leg area and posterior area..i look at my thighs in the mirrow and am like..yuck..i used to be fit and had a nice body..but now i only look nice when i wear a large skirt to cover the large posterior i posses..*sigh* yeah..then i went to go pick up my mom and we bought my little sisters book for summer reading..i read it..its okay..i wish it went on a little bit more..it was only like..350 pages..and it only took me like..3 hours..not bad..i need to learn to read faster though..gotta learn to cram in college..tomorrow we're going to manteca waterslides..i dunno why..it'll be crap boring..i guess..i dont even want to wear a bathing suit..argh..im huge..and it hurts me inside..haha just kidding..i weigh myself every morning and every night..hahaha..its quite sad..when i look at the numbers..i try to play in the park and work out and not eat a lot..but hey..i get hungry..oh well..im doomed to be huge forever..and ever and ever..and i so cant wait to gain my freshmen fifteen..woohoo..what'll i weigh then..uumm..200? haha..no just kidding..i used to not care because i had a nice body..then i got HUGE and i think about it and i try not to wear shorts unless they cover my posterior well..but whatever..people only liked me for my body anyways..it kinda hurts cause i know if i didnt used to have a nice figure then a lot of people wouldnt like me..hhmm..i have like..a 5 days until my aunt comes from the philippines..then i have the picnic on the 2nd..then on like..the 6th or something we're going to las vegas cause im getting married..no i havent met the guy yet..but im hoping to meet hom on the way there..hahaha..i think i told that joke to hoh..oh yeah i talked to him for awhile the last couple of days..hahaha..we're funny..we talk and whatever and its funny..heheh he's getting his wisdom teeth taken out..hahaha..okay back to the rest of my summer..after las vegas we might drive down to san diego..i hope so..i havent been there in months..i love swimming in the ocean..its so warm there..then antony has like another retreat or camp..then nicole's birthday..whichever comes first..i dunno..hahaha..then i move in..i move in..it still really hasnt sunk in..i still need stuff..like..a shower caddy for my shampoo and conditioner..shoot i have to pick up my pictures from wal*mart..what else..i need sweaters too..but i guess i can get those later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home