Saturday, July 19, 2003

hey..okay today was so uneventful..uumm..i got a loan for college..only 3000 dollars..yeah..thats gonna haunt me later on when i get out..but yeah i woke up at like 12 and watched TV talked on the phone..thought i was going to church..thought i was going to confession..took a nap..and woke up and changed my screen name..hahaha..i didnt really change it..i kinda just tweaked it..but i dunno if im gonna keep it..im really unimaginitive when it comes to these sns..and like ive had some retarded ones..like 'i dream of teeny'..and 'xtrasugarfreegum'..and all those fun ones..but i didnt like my last one..so yea..haha its exactly the same format as my old one..if you have an idea of what sn i should have please tell me..cause i cant think of one..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home