Tuesday, June 17, 2003

so everythings all akward now..im just listening to no doubt's 'dont speak'..and yenno..the words really 'speak' to me..hahaha..but yeah..i do know what youre saying..so..yenno..stop explaining..don't tell me cause it hurts..what a perfect song for such an imperfect situation..i can't figure out whether eating chips and soda is worse for you..or fries and ice cream..well..we'll never know will we? so yeah..thats a great song..so i went to tri-city and went to look for bathing suits..well a racing or practice suit..but none of them looked nice..all i want is a simple black bathing suit..i have one..but its kinda worn cause i used it for practice for like 2 years..heheh..but its black with purple stitching and it looks damn good on me..makes my butt look not HUGE..hehehe..and its not as high cut as my actual racing suits..which i can see my hip bones in..hella high..jeez..and hecka like..hi..this is my leg..so i have a 'paper suit' which is gonna be like destroyed in like..5 weeks..cause its from old navy..but it was hecka expensive..like..uumm about..13 dollars per piece!! its a tankini type thing..but the bottom is like SMALL...i was like..not everyone is this tiny..or want to have their bottoms slip off during a dive..jeez..gotta watch that..but i have shorts that can go over them..so im all good with that..to hide my big thighs and butt..hahaha if you havent seen me you wouldnt notice..until i tell you then youd look again and be like..oh yeah!! hahahah..but yeah..so i have a bathing suit for the beach on monday..i dont really like it..i was in a hurry..i still need a practice suit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home