Saturday, June 14, 2003

so i know i havent updated in oh..six bajillion years..well just deal with it..im lazy and its summer so go and eat a cookie..speaking of eating and being lazy..thats all ive been doing for the past like week and a half! all i do is eat..hahah thats not all i guess..okay i went to antony's graduation in the midst of like 472189 people..hecka long..omg..like 2.5 hours..whatever though it was fun...i went with krystle and paul and their friend jules..it was hecka funny cause first we went to go pick up his tux for jades cotillion..oh by the way krystle..its COTILLION..heheh with an O...heheh but yeah..then i was hecka going ADHD style and looking at shiney things and stuff and paul was like..dude..way to be like 5 years old..and we had a good talk about stuff..hes great..i enjoy his company..and he has pretty eyes..i think its paul..im pretty sure..yeah..then we went back to antony's house and we all left to go to the graduation..we were so not paying attention there..it was funny..hehehe then paul had to take me home..but he wanted to mingle..so we mingled..and he introduced me to like 753289 people..people were hekka nice and were like..arent you gonna introduce us? and i kept laughing cause paul was like..uumm..this is..teeny.. uumm..christine..me and antony's friend..ahaha he was about to introduce me as antony's girlfriend..i was like..nu uh..hehehe.and some people thought i was his girlfriend..hahaha funny..yeah..thats what i said!! but then antony called my cell phone and he had my wallet and conned us into going to his house to pick it up..so he could see me..what a load of baloney..hahaha..then they dropped me off..and then he tried to do this really bad pick up line which didnt work cause he forgot..hehehe..it was quite sad.. then i went home..then the next day i went to go eat out with him and his friends cause they went to go pick up their diplomas..and his friend john drove..haha krystle..john..woohoo..hehehehe..but yeah then we met all of his friends..twas quite akward..heheh..then...yeah..we went to ihop..i had to go..then i came back..we went back to mt eden..then..oh then i saw the ex love of my life jaime..yeah so hes cute and yeah i was in love with him since like 7th grade..but things change..he obviously didnt cause he still looked hott to me..but who cares..cause i have what i want..so i went to say hi..and talked..but he was preoccupied with girls and stuff..so i decided to leave..then antony had to be cool and get me mad..so i was mad..then i told them to drop me off at my cousins..my cousins were hecka like..ooo..shes mad..hehehehe..theyre funny..then i went with my family to maryanns graduation..twas fun..we were like..MURRY GO LIL MUSS MUSS..HEHEHE...then we went home and picked up food for a mini party..got maryann ready..hehehe we kept making fun of her and she hit us..well..me i was the closest..hehehe then she got in trouble and was 45 min late..hehehe..then she went to the dance..then tiffany and nicole and phil came over..and ate left over food..then i was in a hecka bad mood the entire time at the graduation and stuff cause i was thinking about my fight with antony..and i told them and they were like..omg..get over it..but i was pissed off..so they understood..gotta love friends that'll stand by you even when youre being stupid.. but yeah.. then that ended the day..the cotillion was the next day..but i'll make that a separate entry..nope..no i wont..too much time okay i didnt even wanna go cause i was mad at him..so then i was like..i dont have anything to wear i dont have time..and yeah..me and nicole went to go get jade a present..and it was great we're such good present people..then i got ready..took me forever..we didnt even leave my house til like..645..but it was all good..cause anh check us in cause we were sitting at our table..but i was still hekka mad i was gonna like pass out from anger..so anh gave me his balloon..and i still have it..heheh..but yeah.. then i was like..aaww so i had a better night from then..then i was seated in front of the court..and people were like..hi teeny..and trying to make me feel better..then they danced..then i was going to christina's car to go and put my stuff away before we danced..then i went back in and antony was there and was like..im sorry..and its not like he hadnt said it before..but i was plannaing on talking to him later anyways..so i was like..walk..and we went to go talk.. and its all better..and yeah..so i have a boyfriend..and its still the same we make fun of eachother and stuff..so its just now with a title..but people were telling me we were going out earlier than yesterday..we just didnt know it..but oh well..then we went back inside and danced..but not after i made the biggest mistake in my friendship with one of my best friends..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home