Sunday, June 08, 2003

i love my friends! todany has been amost eventful day..i graduated today! from high school..hehehe im so glad its over!! except they didnt say my scholarship after my name..it would have made me look smart..but hey..who cares..no one knows where my school is anyways..heheh..so my friends made me leis and stuff and i love them! i didnt think they were gonna..but they love me lots..and thank you to those people" my sister, tiffany, krystle, antony and hoh..i love you guys! it made my day! i was so surprised when i got them..it makes me happy inside that you guys would go through all this trouble for me..you'll never know how much it means to me to know that you guys did that for me..and my mother got me 2 dozen FAT red roses..it fun..except this morning..and for the past like 2 weeks i've woken up with a sore throat and not been able to talk..and yeah..so ive been sick..but this morning was bad..i hecka couldnt talk..then i could..but it hurt..then my friends came and i was like..screw this..talk..hehehe..okay..well..here's how all the graduation festivities went:

EXAMS:
what else is there to say about these? they sucked!!

SENIOR BBQ:
mm..good food? people signed my yearbook? hahahaha it was great..hecka cold though outside

GRAD NITE:
oh the tightest ever! it was so much fun and so gorgeous..i loved it..im so glad i went..the veiw was awesome and so was the music and the danceing and to food and the atmosphere..it was so funny..laura was talking about it to me..she was like..everyone was freaking..but it was plutonic..hahah i was like..yeah it was..i was like..im never gonna see you guys ever!! so who cares..hahaha..but it was so pretty they we went next to the game at pac bell and we started yelling and this guy mooned us..hahaha..then we just stayed on the 1st deck and danced..there were 3 decks..it was tight!! oh its too bad not all my friend could have gone..heheh and i made a mission for myself..i wanted to keep this guy and this girl apart cause theyre so gross together..so i danced with him the entire time and she kept trying to cut in..and i had him busy..haha..except not like that..and then so the girl was giving me mean looks on the bus when he sat next to me on the bus instead of her..hahaha..i wanted to sleep but i dont like them together so i was like yeah sure you can sit next to me! hehe she was being hecka loud and looking at us the entire ride back..hehehe..oh well..you win some you lose some...and i won! but its not like that..im pretty sure it was to keep me from gagging while i watched them freak like at senior box..heheh..no..im not evil at all..

BACCALAUREATE MASS:
the saddest mass with all my friends..my last one at school..it saddens me..i brought a fan cause i knew it was gonna be hella hot in there..hehehe..it was..and then we all got into mass and tiffy alter served and krystle ' them came..heheh thanks for coming guys! i appreciate you..thanks to frannie, al, bryan, rosemary, tiffany, krystle, antony, anh, and patrick..even though they told me you were tired..im glad you came..youre such a funny guy..when we all went outside we were all crying and stuff and i was like..i am gonna miss you guys..no matter how much i was like im not gonna miss my class..i am..i love them so much! you guys have shaped me into the person i am today..and im so grateful to have met you all..i cant believe we're all going away..i wish i didnt have to leave all of you guys..argh..i dont wanna go!

GRADUATION:
started out bad cause i was sick, then i thought i was gonna be late..but i wasnt..then we got there and people gave my leis and stuff..it was great..but cold..then we all went insed and stuff..then we went home and i got money..hehehe..not as much as i expected..but oh well..then what else..friends and family came over..we ate..and stuff..thats about it..hahah we got krystle and her foot to grass phobia..hahah..AGAIN!! we strike..oh my crappy little nephews were being such brats..eerr..sorry about that guys..they got me so mad i screamed stuff out in tagalog..well not really tagalog..just an expression..but yeah..they pissed me off..i was so embarassed..i was like..why oh why are you guys so ghetto..hahaha..can't blame them..YEAH YOU CAN!! eerr..theyre so ghetto..then my and krystle played a trick on antony and took his sunglasses and he almost cried cause he was so scared...ahahaha..fool.. hehe then krystle gave them back..it was funny..=)..but dude..never wear those ever again..they're so ugly..haha everyone said so..hehe..well..me and tiffany and christina and krystle..hahah which is everyone..hehehe okay well thats it..i love you all..thanks for coming..WOOHOO!! GO CLASS OF 2003! SUMMER VACATION!! YES SCORE IN YOUR FACE ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT STILL HAVE SCHOOL..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home