Sunday, April 27, 2003

okay this is how the last part of my day went:
Uh its me teeny: theres sars in china town..
watchmeshimmy: if im quiet im doing econ
Uh its me teeny: are you infected tiff?
watchmeshimmy: SAARRS IS EVVIL
watchmeshimmy: i am
aaamazinglyweird: if ur quiet u have sars
Uh its me teeny: econ is fun..hahaha
watchmeshimmy: hahah
Uh its me teeny: YEAH CAUSE YOURE DEAD
aaamazinglyweird: cuz she had a fever!
watchmeshimmy: hahaha
watchmeshimmy: its gone!
watchmeshimmy: im just coughing up some wierd stuff now
aaamazinglyweird: damnit does ur head still hurt if u touch it christine?
aaamazinglyweird: some weird stuff? like jacks and rocks and marbles? waht the hell is weird?!? it should the same stuff anyone coughs up!
Uh its me teeny: hahahahahaha
aaamazinglyweird: it should be the same

yeah but before that i went to church..it was fun..cause maryann kept getting jealous cause i was siting next to my mom and she wanted to..hehehe..then we went home at eat lunch..then i went to the mall..i got some new clothes..cause they were having a jeans sale at express..and their jeans are hecka nice..they make my huge butt look a tiny bit smaller..hehehe..well theres nothing i can do about that..but yeah then i went home called tiffany and took a nap..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home