Saturday, May 31, 2003

dance concert..2003..the last one ever..god knows im not gonna be able to dance in college..man...no matter how much crap i get from dancing..i love it..i love every bit of it..the sewing..late rehersals..bruises..tears..and the friends. im gonna miss you guys..i dont know what im gonna do without you. i cant do it alone. you guys are me. i dont know how i will get by without you guys who know me. how will i train the new people to accept my spazziness? who will i spaz out with? i'll never be albe to come crying to you guys again and again with my crappy problems and my complaining that i didnt get to be in some dance piece. its all stupid. the friendships. god im gonna miss it. i cant help it..dont leave me! i didnt think i would miss it..but deep down inside..i dont know how im gonna live without it.. in other words you guys complete me. the past 3 years of guard have been the best 3 years of my life. i dont know what will top it if anything. the best friends i'll ever have..and we're leaving.. we're all going away. dont leave me..well..if it had to end..im glad it ended here..at this point..i love you all..forget everything except the good times..all the fights and the tears of anger.. who cares..i'll miss you guys something fierce =) dont forget to write and call and visit and remember..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home