Saturday, September 04, 2004

wow. ive been having too much fun today first me and tracy went to UC..my home!! then we played with DJ..my bird..and then we went to watch 13 going on 30..a movie which i hella want!!!! but yeah anyways. then the next morning..well..this morning. we woke up..well tracy woke me up and we ate breakfast and watched TV and fed DJ. poor baby can only rock on with his tailfeathers. but yeah. so then we get ready and go to the mall and i exchange my sweatshirt and go buy 50 dollar pants at american eagle!! so nice..so expensive!! but theyre worth it. then we went to tap and all around and i got my pictures from the cotillion developed!! and i look RETARDED!! that okay though. but yeah so i forgot my retainer at home so tomorrow we're gonna go and get it. tracys driving. thank god. cause my butt is too numb. and yeah. we watched Law & Order. i think i got tracy hooked!! hahah. then oh wait before all that..but after shopping we got our eyebrows done. OMG mine are so thin. jeez laweez!! shoot. its okay cause ive gotten used to them. =) yay! then my and tracy got hungry and went to mcdonalds. haha fat fat fat!!!!! but yeah and we watched TV while eating. woot woot. okay gonna go fix my picture album..ttyl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home