Wednesday, September 01, 2004

okay so interesting thing happened like 20 min ago. some ranomd girl from high school, whom i'd like to point out, i never hung out with, nor agev my screen name to, imed me. nonsense. i was like huh? giving her the benefit of the doubt that she had somrthing interesting to say to me, but of course there wasnt. so i was like huh? and nothing happnened. then i was like why? to myself. and i said whatever. bye.
now you know who you are. why you gotta do that? why am i even still on your buddy list? why do you even care about me? get over it. i am. i love college. and im happy with you all out of my immediate memories. and i'd like to keep it that way. so in the future. dont even bother talking to me, cause i really have nothing to say to you except i hope you guys have a great future together. i know you'll be happy. and i sincerely mean it. just..i dont want to be in contact with you cause you really serve no purpose to me. ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home