Monday, August 30, 2004

*sigh* got my new monitor. its pretty. had a fun time at chelle-chelle's birthday party. it was SO hot there!!! here are the highlights from last saturday:

-got to see jourdan, chano, rino, gene, cody, and cody's "boyfriend" before i went back to school.
-played with the babies. dang quel is HELLA big.
-my and jaena lost the balloon toss..stupid jaena
-jaena hugged me and got my butt wet..retard
-stupid boys hit me with water balloons.. on my back..brats
-everyone kept picking on me!!
-i think i sweated out 438279 lbs of sweat
-all the fun candy in the pinata
-took their shoes, and hid them in the jumping thing
-went in the water in the little stream..it was cold
-ate lots of good food from ky-lin
-got a new computer
-it was hot hot hot
-saw greg
-talked to fun fun people

well..in other news..sorry andrew..i completely forgot to call you. i went back to school early.haha like you know my whole blog thing anyways. but yeah. then yesterday i hung out with greg and tracy and went out to eat at chilli's. it was dope fun. but yeah. then i felt tstupid for lying to someone. well..2 people.. that came and bit me in the ass. crap. then i have lotsa homework. didnt get my work study. crap me. then. i dunno. i have to appeal. =) whatever. call me! i have a new dorm number. my extention is x2810. no creepy calls now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home