Monday, September 27, 2004

woot!! very productive weekend..well until about 5:00pm on friday when the love of my life and the reason for my existence came over for the weekend. i love that guy. yenno? he makes me happy.. =) but don't tell him that. he might get all concieted and whatever..haha..its okay though cause lord knows i tell him enough..shoot. but yeah what else happened:

friday:
i dont remember what i did this day..i think i cleaned..oh..at 7AM i ran 3 miles with the cheerleaders..it took us 25 minutes..and i swear i almost died..haha like 4 times along the way. but im surprised..i only walked for a little bit of it. i am woman..hear me gasp for my inhaler!! haha nice..well..yeah i knew we were running so i had my inhaler and i took it a couple times during the run..okay maybe 3 times..but i think i completely needed it..then i went to breakfast with the girls..nice nice time talking..then i watched TV (XENA THE WARRIOR PRINCESS!!!) haha while i stretched out my impossibly sore sore body. i talked ot greg while stretching and i was laughing so hard cause i was in PAIN!!! then i took a nap and took a shower to get ready for the volleyball game. and i went and got a t-shirt. and i decided i would give it to greg. then i went to jen's room to talk and visit with them. we watched blue collar comedy tour..HILARIOUS. omg..then we had jack in the box it was good. then i left...

saturday:
i woke up hella sore..then i got changed and ready at lik 9:30 for stress release..then i went and was totally taken aback by this people there. then like..i dunno..i was smacked in the face my the teacher with his comment. i felt bad enough being the youngest one there..then he told me to go to the class where they go slower..FUCK THAT!! i was hella getting it. but whatever. i was so pissed off. i was totally getting EVERYTHING except in the beginning..but the new stuff..i was on..ggrr..ageist..im so angry. when he told me i almost ran out crying. but i was like..nope..im gonna finish this class..and NEVER EVER COME BACK..ggrr..stupid. i'll find something else. but yeah then i called greg and talked to him and he made me feel better. then i went to another stress release and yeah that was nice. not too hard. then i went to rite aid and bought gregory a drink. his cough medicine..hahah dr. pepper..haha then i went to my room and got my stuff ready for a shower..but ended up napping instead. then greg called and said he was outside..and i was like..crap..hahah..and i took a 10 minute shower..and said hello to the love of my life. then we do what we always do when he comes over. me stayed in bed and talked about our week and how much we missed eachother and couldnt wait to see eachother and how much im infatuated and obsessed with him. =) it was all nice and mushy haha. and stupid..hahah. and we just talked. thats my favorite part of my weekends..just lying there tangled up in eachother on my bed, talking. mmm..smelling him. he smells like cute boy. =) and i got him a shirt! from the volleyball game. and yeah. then when i came out of the shower he was wearing it. i love him!! and he smiled and i sighed because i had been waiting the whole week for that look..for someone to smile at me like that. and my heart melted..because he was early.. then we went out to dinner at applebee's with jen, apple, mo, kim, ofek, ashley, and freshmen..hahah...twas fun. oh and greg and apple's boyfriend talked cars..hahaha..then we watched the girl next door. and me and greg went to the golden gate bridge and watched the lights..and watched people make out in their cars..and crash..haha..and "we danced in the moonlight"!! and at about 3AM we went back and slept..in the living room...saturday was AMAZING!!!!

sunday:
sinday was equally as AMAZING as the day before. we woke up early and got ready to go to his family party in brentwood. we took a shower and got all dressed up and i couldnt figure out what to wear..potitively amazing bonding we had trying to figure out what to wear...haha..then yeah..then greg picked an outfit for me..well..helped decide..and we left..and drove. i was navigator. then we got food..kinda got lost..kinda didnt and had a great time with is family..despite the looks of eh given to me by his family..hahaha..but he says its okay..because he doesnt care!! and i love him! then we went to target and in-n-out and ate food in my room. then he had to leave, but not before my favorite part of our visits..the talks tangled up in eachother on my bed..i love him!!

monday: (aka today)
clinical orientation. nap. cheer. in-n-out. want to quit cheer. talk to love of my life. sleep. dream about love of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home