Monday, September 20, 2004

youre the most beautiful thing ive ever laid eyes on...

hhmm today i was a big lazy ass. i woke up to the sound of my cell phone ringing. it was the love of my life gregory. we talked on his way to school..for about 20 min. i love talking to that kid. he makes me smile. then i went BACK TO SLEEP until about 10:45. then i brought all my books onto my bed and proceeded to go BACK TO SLEEP until like..11ish. then i woke up and ATE FOOD. hahaha like 2 bowls of fruity pebbles. and bbq chips. then i went back to bed. again. i TRIED TO STUDY but it wasnt working. my bad was to comfy. hahah but yeah. then my poor roommate regina and i talked and we started singing i wanna sex you up and i was singing lets talk about sex baby. only cause we know the dance, and the other song was stuck in my head. but poor regina may is having a hard time with her scarry gerry boyfriend, whom i think is being a complete weirdo about the whole situation. i know im biased cause ilike regina may TONS TONS AND MORE TONS more than i have feelings of a positive nature in general to gerry. or shall we say da mity G or a zone buster, or whatnot. hilarious i might add. but hopefully they resolve their issues soon because the poor girl is stressed out as it is! but yeah. we were making strange senarios to make him talk to her like hitchhiking and waiting and getting guns. but yeah. so i love my greg.

im a sucker for his light brown eyes...

relationships are not practical. and i just made a kick ass argument to my love about it. and he agreed. hahah i love him bunches. woot woot. imean dont get me wrong we argue a lot. we did over the summer a lot lot lot. but now we get along really well because we get to talk more and see eachother more and have been through a lot. and we talk and communicate, and i cant resist him. hahaha. he cant resist me either. he makes me eat ice cream mmm..good..BIRTHDAY CAKE REMIX...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home