Friday, September 17, 2004

i think i've done very well since last 'season'. but, as they say, all good things must come to an end. and hopefully this weekend i can head this season off and make sure nothing happens. i can feel it coming. i hadbeen for awhile. but today i really began to feel it. well, i tried to at least; i tried to make it go away, but apparently it wants to kick me in the ass as i am already down. mandy knows what i'm talking about. but yeah. this weekend is gonna be all about me. take my sweet ass time to think and curl up in a ball and sleep and cry and think and be at one with myself. =) as weird as that sounds, i need a weekend alone. i havent been alone in weeks. and its getting to me.
this time it was tricky and i really couldnt detect it. until...TA-DA!! i talked to greg and was in a CRAP ASS mood. hahaha. i was dying and i let 'it' slip a little and it almost did. i sweari was gonna die! *wheewh* but i caught it. and i made sure nothing would set it off this weekend. ALONE AT LAST SUCKAS!! but really... this weekend. please let me be alone. i'm very preoccupied and stressed and HATEFUL right now, so yenno, dont mess with me because you will be verbally beaten and accosted by my inner bitch..who can be and also is my outer bitch. honestly, i'm warning you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home