Thursday, September 23, 2004

today was fun..it started out with me waking up at lik 10AM..which was amazlingly refreshing. then i brushed my teeth, hair, and washed my face. i felt nice and clean. i mean i do this stuff everyday, but like, i had more time to take on making myself awake and refreshed.
then i went to micro, which was okay, we just inoculated (sp?) innoculated? inocculated? 2 petri dished with E. coli and S. epi? i dont even remember what they're called. then we looked at our slides from the previous week, which was fun! i cant tell the difference between pink and purple mind you. =)
then we all ate lunch, my microbiology group. which was fun. then to see damien, and he wasnt there..AGAIN!! mothafreaker!! but i'll see him later on today before class. the most boring class EVER. health promotion and maintenance. i like health assessment more than that class..and i HATE health assessment..hahah. so thats saying a lot. then now im in my room..bored..waiting for 2:30 when i can go and see whats his face damien. yeah then off to my shortest class of 2 hours. die die die. i hella wanna skip the class. and be bored..hahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home