Saturday, September 18, 2004

another week gone by, and another crapload of stuff to do. so i'm back at school after a stressful..de-stressful weekend at home. i dunno. it was good. then it went bad, so idecided to come back a day early. i got up here in lik 30 minutes, which was say cool..but..my school is about..50 miles away. you do that math. =) and we cross bridges and merge and etc etc..haha so it was a very successful commute indeed.
as i arrives, so did my friend stephen and his sister. they came and looked at the room, which was quite messy in my standards, but overall the visit went okay. =) so yeah. then i got all my stuff un[acked, and set PJ up on my desk. he's fun and very relaxing to look at. i think he's midly frightened at his new surroundings. but, he'll get used to looking at wood. =) maybe i'll put him on the bathroom counter, but im scared that soap or like toothpaste will get in there, so on my desk he is. as he just stayes there. all day. staring at me with those big buggy blue eyes. i think theyre blue, i'll call them blue. but yeah. PJ is my new buddy at school. =)..oOoOo a boy in my room. hahaha. sometimes i think PJ is lonely, like so many people i know, myself included, so i think we'll make a good pair. too bad i know hes so bored. hahah school is broing PJ..live with it. but yeah. i still need to take a shower and eat. i forgot to get chinese food on the way over, im mad, cause i was hella looking forward to ky-lin's fried rice..mmmm..GOOD.. but i have chips and other non-healthy crap in my room. it'll be fun fun fun to eat junk food galore.
speaking of junk food. i lost weight. and now the dress..which was like 100 dollars to alter..does not fit anymore. so im screwed. and it looks weird on me. the ENTIRE DRESS. so i'm looking to get it done again. hopefully CORRECTLY this time. stupid bull..ARGH. *breathe* okay..well..i'm gonna take a shower now. OH I HAVE A NEW CELL PHONE!!!!!!! so listen to my old voicemail to get the number. my mother has my old phone now..so dont try calling it and expecting me to answer..that was soo good english!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home