Tuesday, September 21, 2004

today was fun. im hella sore from the gym yesterday. stupid late people. lets not be late anymore. okay? thanks. anyways...
went to micro today. good an okay grade on the test, not my best, but not my worst as well. then i went back to my room and took a nice nap. then gregory called. i love him. thank goodness we're not fighting. we do not fight that much. contrary to the mighty one. how would he know? anyways...
then i talked to gregory for awhile then went back to sleep. and tried to study for my path test. CRAZY. but yeah didnt end up doing that. then i went to class and yes..im not afraid to say it, that test raped me in the ass. it was HARD. hahah. then me and regina sat outside contemplating why life sucks..especially for nursing majors. hahah. then we talked to our mothers, and we made a haiku for our lover biatch marc!! its awesome. hahaha he'll be eternally grateful we're poetic geniuses. then back for an hour leture on stress, which was really interesting. then back to the room for more sleep..
then we tried to figure out how to work the clinical cd-rom thingie. and it wasnt working, but it did eventually. then i actually took another nap. but i should have been reading. then nicole came over, and we're gonna have an anger night tonight. today was an angry day, but im over it..cause he doesnt matter to me! muwahaha. but yeah. so anyways...
then we went to dinner and back to the room to read for class. nothing else much happened. so sorry my day was kick ass boring..=) but sometimes i like these kinds of days. they relax me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home