Thursday, September 23, 2004

YAY WOOHOO!! this weekend is gonna be great. the one thing that makes me happy..no matter what time, where, when, why, THERE IS NO REASON! i just love it. hopefully..im still..blah! but you know what im talking about. my love..my dreams..my FUN FUN FUN!! more specifically at 10:00-11:00am on sunday i will be having kick ass funnest time of my sad 2 years out of high school. a sleeping portion of my soul will once again be awakened!!! (i'm amazed at how dramatic i am.)

well i was so excited today. i found a new 'place' for me. and new 'home' if you will. no one else can go there, without me knowing, when im there im alright, when i stay there i 'am' again.. kind of like a sacred place that ive not visited for many many months. *sigh* oh to be once again. no one can take this feeling i have away. seriously..i was so happy driving back that i was crying. i was so excited. i sat up in bed today and was like..i want this. and now i get to have it. and now its mine. and no one from this stupid place of worries and stress is allowed to go with me. EVER. that a new rule. no one who cases me stress, no one who makes me mad, no one who makes me cry, no one who i hate, dislike, or cannot stand is allowed with me in this place. it's my secret. and im excited. oh im very excited... cant you tell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home