Monday, September 06, 2004

so it was a nice weekend until..i messed it up..whatever..
anyways..today was frikkin hot. at like 4 pm it was 100 degrees. hekka hot.
tomorrow my sister is going to be back form hawaii. then wed. shes gonna go to texas. then from texas shes going to washington DC. so tomorrow after school im gonna drive home. yeah. so my week is gonna be crazy. i have 2 quizzes, a test, 1 SOAP note due, and other things. but yeah. took a nice cold shower for about an hour. it was nice.
but yeah i started hekka crying in the shower. it was sad. oh well. i was just frustrated today and hot and overwhelmed and angry and tired and hot and did i mention hot. i didnt get anything done this weekend. such a pain in the ass. then i got out and went to my room and i started rubbing my eyes. and i hekka couldnt stop crying. and my eyes were getting really irritated. and so i dabbed the end of my face towel in hot water and dabbed my eyes. and there was blood. i either was crying so hard that i started crying blood or my eyes got cut or i irritated my eyes and they started to bleed or i dunno. but that made me cry more. and i just sat on the counter of my sink crying and dabbing the blood fro my eyes. now one of my eyes is really irritated and swollen cause rubbing and crying and bleeding. blood for heavens sake. i was crying blood. anywas. very unprodictuve weekend. i kinda wish i could take it back. but oh well. alls well that ends CRAPPY.
i hate and am tired of this heat. i'm tired of people. i'm tired of a lot of stuff. i'm tired of saying i do eat i swear, or nothing's wrong. for once. for one goddamn time just TAKE MY WORD FOR IT...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home