Monday, September 06, 2004

*sigh* it was great. i went to mo's and i VENTED!! and when i say VENTED i mean VENTED!! such a long long weekend. *sigh* i cried and cried and yelled and just sobbed. it was great. im so sick and tired of school already. and mo knows what i mean.
i hekka just wanna get away. so badly. its so sad.
tomorrow im going home. i cant wait. my sister is leaving. ive cried too much in the last weekend. and i know im gonna cry when my sister leaves. even though shes only going to texas and washington DC and i can visit her whenever i want to because i'll be able to go by myself wherever i want whenever i want. i hate EVERYTHING. stupid crap. argh
and dont even ask me whats wrong cause im not gonna tell you. unless you want me to kick your butt. my knee hurts. bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home