Wednesday, April 23, 2003

dude i know i just posted..but im listening to this hella good mix CD that i stole from my cousin..its SO GOOD!! there are songs on here that i didnt evenknow existed and more that i just like all put together hella tight!! and at the end theres even a grease mix (the musical) and its so tight..i so need to burn it..ive probably already mentioned it already..but this is so good!! jeez..aaahh i love this CD..its so "awesome" *sigh* i think im either gonna keep it or finally not be lazy and burn it..heheh man my knee hurts..stupid walking around and kicking my little sister..she tried to hit me first..and it just so happenes that my limbs are longer than hers..so i was able to reach her..hehehe..speaking of limbs and bodies..how is it that my little sister looks better in a tube top dress that i wanted than i do? eerr..stupid skinney people with chests..eerr..im sorry im flat..jeez..but my little sister? oh something else happened to day that made me feel good..i put on a pair of jeans that i swear i couldnt fit one month ago..it was a nice feeling..hehe.. cause i swear those jeans didnt fit over my huge thighs last month.. maybe i am wasting away..i dont eat a lot cause im really lazy..and im always hungry..but when i eat my tummy hurt..im pretty sure thats not supposed to happen..im pretty sure the exact opposite is supposed to happen..but yeah..so thats it..again i swear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home