Monday, March 14, 2005

SPRING BREAK!!

hhmm what happened..well last weekend i stayed at school to do some homework. then i came home on that sunday. monday..i slept and slept..tuesday i watched law and order until my eyes bled..wednesday i went shopping with my mother. LOVE THAT!! and i ordered clothes from delias..thursday i went shopping again, went to the library and did stuff for my ethics midterm, wrote my pathophysiology for health restoration and went to visit my cousins. they're so cute. hahah. and i got asked to my friend's senior ball. fun fun thats gonna be. im so excited. i get sad when i go to like stores and they say prom is here blah blah, cause i'll never get to go to one, but i am. my last one EVER!! sad sad. but yeah it's cool. im growing up. hahaha sure i am. then on friday i went to the beach with my friends krystle and tiffy!! first i had to trick my sister into not going. it was so hot on friday!! i loved it. then krys drove to half moon bay in the afternoon and we went swimming in the waves and many a hilarious thing happened. we dove, krystle is still a dork, made necklaces out of things floating in the water...grassy things...stepped in a hole, almost wacthed krystle get runned over by a car..several times..splashed eachother with cold cold salt water. etc. good times good times. they need to make me copies of the pictures. oh we took pictures too. then we drove home in little traffic. but there was so much trsffic going there, stupid slow trucks. but yeah we got home then they changed at my house then i went to the movies with my friend. we watched robots. its funny. i like that movie. not as funny as like shrek 2, but still funny. hahaha. hey i didnt have to pay. hahaha. so then yeah. thats it. that was my spring break. then this weekend i went back to school, unpacked a crapload of stuff, and wated for the love of my life gregory to visit me. then we watched TV and stuff. then the next day we woke up early cause i didnt know what time i had to pick up ashley from SFO. so we were hungry and we decided to blah go to denny's. i like their french fries but the service sucks. and the chicken tenders. may i say i have not had a migrane since i started eating chicken again.!! hahah..just goes to show you. dont starve yourself. its bad. hahahaa. then we picked up ashley from SFO and had a great time talking. then gregory had to go home anf me and ashley talked while i typed my ethics essays up. we spent a good amount of time talking and stuff. i love recapping with ashley. cause no matter how stupid or bad the story makes me look she is always supportive of me. wonderful friend. then today..sadly the first day back at school in class. katie and i went to breakfast and had french toast. it was okay. then we went to ethics and turned in our midterms. and we also discussed a lot too. then blah..we got stuff from the registrar's office and remembered we had to read english..i hate english..stupid in class writings. well now its time for lunch..soon at least. but i swear i have deep vein thrombosis. my leg, my left calf hurts so bad. its dying. DYING!!! but its okay..it just hurts sometimes. hahaha..but thats it. gotta talk to the girls who went to branson..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home