Sunday, February 27, 2005

another rainy day

i should be doing my homework, i should be sleeping, i should be eating, and i shouldnt be crying. im sad cause its raining really hard outside and you still chose to drive away even though you promised. and im scared cause it's come to this. it very well sucks. but it happens and so does this.
ive called a billion times and i got no response, well, none that i wanted. and i just sit here. sad, listening to the frikkin rain that you decided to drive out into. even though you promised. it was raining so hard and it sounded so bad outside, and the road would be slippery. and i was so worried. i wanted you to come back, but you didnt. i wanted you to be waiting outside, but you werent. i wanted you to say you love me and i'll call you later, but you didnt. i wanted..i dunno what i wanted, but i didnt want this
i wished you would get into a car crash, i wished you would be fatally wounded and your last dying thoughts would be of me and how you made me cry the very last time you saw me and how you didnt even hug me goodbye and the last words you said to me were in anger and that you wished you could have been better to me and loved me more and that you wished you hadn't yelled at me and cussed at me and drove ridiculously fast just to make me scared and cry harder and that you wished you had just looked at me, or me have look at you before you decided to be stupid and leave me and that you wished that all you could do was be with me. one last time. but good news. that probably was the last time. i wish...
i hate you. you scared me. you made me feel little and hurt. thats not what youre supposed to do. im not your bitch and i never will be. you cant treat me like that, but you did. and now look what has happened.
you brought that feeling back. that i wanna die feeling back into me. i hate you and i hate crying for you and i hate crying from you and i hate being with you and i hate everything that has to do with you right now. you suck and i dont deserve to feel like i wanna kill myself when i didnt do anything wrong. youre such a dick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home