Wednesday, September 15, 2004

so there are crazy people yelling outside and yeah. stupid drunk people! other than that my day is closing for good soon, after i talk to the love of my life gregory, then will my night be complete.
hhmm..what has happened since i last blogged:
-took a nice nap in the HEAT
-got called out for TRYING to lie about something this guy said, but whatever hahaha i tried, but alas, drama follows wherever i lie..hahah
-ate HELLA pizza OMG!!
-drank HELLA soda, i wish i hadnt given my drink away..haha cause now im thirsty
-VENTED like crazy to jeremy and mo about some bullshit that will be going down soon, well not bullshit, but like..problems and drama that i know i cant handle this year
-had good good conversation/bonding moments with mo again, you can never have too many of those
-got back and went to my room like a child and started blogging for all you people..all 3 of you..haha
-turned down a tempting offer to get more food with tracy, but am too full and have too much stuff to do to take a break
-and thats about it
=) nothing else new. call me if you want to play! X2810

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home