Sunday, August 17, 2003

okay..hmm.went to a wedding stayed over..did stuff went to church..nothing new..quite boring if you ask me..except i saw some really cute guy at the wedding..heheh.he looked like neo from the martix..except he was half white half filipino..hella cute..haha..and he was dressed like neo too..im seirous..black jacket..boots..and sunglasses..but shoot its okay..he was cute..hahaha..and he was hella quiet and stood hekka straight..my dad said he's just hella weird..hahaha..but haha..damn..cute..but yeah..the wedding was okay..pretty and stuff..and i got to see my relative from LA and stuff..okay we went to eat and like EVERYONE got campagne..me.janea..jackie..murry..hahah..and beets..okay..we had 2 extra stops at the table and my dad was a sponsor and sat at the big table..so my mom drank 2 glasses..and maryann cant drink any cause her meds..i can case im off it for 2 weeks..hahah..then beets didnt wanna drink cause she was driving..and jackie doesnt like it..so me and jaena drank all of them..hhmm..8 per table..my mom got 2..my aunt and unclego one each..thats 4..so me and jaena drank the other 4..hahah..well..jaena only got like 1.5 cause she didnt like it..but the guy kept refilling..so we kept drinking fro all 4 cups..ahaha..i swear..shoot..then it was getting hekka hot..i wasnt really..but like jaena was..and shewas all red..and i ws like..you cant get drunk off of champagne..but then i was thinking about how many times the waiter refilled the glasses..and time 4..haha..for like..3 houRS..hahahahah..i dont think i was red..we were not drunk..but we felt headachey..so they left and i went to the hotel room..hah...hella filled with food and champagne..hehehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home