Sunday, April 20, 2003

so church was like 3 hours long..and it was kinda fun cause we 'tricked' my cousin jackie into coming cause we said there would be candles..hehehe..but yeah we sat next to eachother and oh yeah i saw my friend christine! she goes to USF..shes hecka funny and has hecka long hair. yeah and we were having fun catching up. and during church maryann kept pinching me cause she wanted to sit next to jackie! ahaha my dad broke his candle cause he sat on it..i was hecka lauhing..oh and teeny bopper moment of the day..my little sisters friends were like MARYANN in the middle on this hecka quiet silence..it was funny..and yeah..we were like good job boppers..and we all broke our candles cause we were trying to bend them..hehehe..oh and just a note..if other people's candles are extinguished..and the deacon says to extinguish them..and the light from your candle is the only one left..THEN I THINK YOURE MISSING SOMETHING!! ON OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER!! hehehe..but yeah..take a hint people..it was quite funny..i especially liked it whenthe priest was singing the hecka long prayer before the our father..we were all like..aaaaahhh..every single child was getting antsy..even my older sister..and shes 21!! haha i was hecka jumping. okay well my little sister got hecka mad at me because cause i drank the wine in mass..cause my antibiotics says to not drink alcohol but its like..dude i didnt even drink it..i let it touch my lips..hahah she was hecka mad..she was like...MOMMY SAID YOURE GONNA DIE!! i was like only if you drink a lot you spaz!!! hahaha she was convinced i was gonna die cause i drank a little..its only if you drink hecka and all the time..what a loser..okay..thats it..nice 3 hour mass..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home