Wednesday, April 16, 2003

dude okay so i havent been writing for a bagajillion years..yes..so what..nothing really interesting happened to me..except we got a celan sweep of 1st 2nd and 3rd..against the soldi gold dancers..muwahaha..yesh thats right..my 2 years of training for your sequins make up and 6 years of training..and we made the dance up ourselves..you suck..take that 4783219 pirouettes..hehehe.
that was the ohlone festival..
and we got 4th..by POINT FRIGGIN 3...im upset..as you can see..but oh well..i guess we didnt want it bad enough..but theres always next year..oh wait..no next year..oh well..so yes..that was it..nothing interesting...
oh yeah..ms. d made me cry again..she loves doing that..i'll bet its her fave pastime..she does it often..even when she doesnt know it..=)..okay well yeah..i cant wait to graduate..
uumm..so.junior prom passed..i did krystles make up..im the best..woohoo me..im so excited..wait..no..cause i got hella scared when i went to krystle's dates house. way to scare me as i come out from the bathroom..nice touch. then please..jump through the window of my car..it okay..im not scared..oh but i am..im really tired..
we had a day of fun yesterday..we went to the park..got tiffy dizzy..hahaha..it was fun..then we went to my house to pick my senior ball dress..its pretty..its purple and blue..but dont have a date..
well..antony turned me down..ouch..that hurt..but its okay..i swear its okay that i go alone..or with like JJ..but they hella dont believe me..heheh..jj wanted to ask me first..but oh well..i mean its senior ball..not like its a friggin rule that i need a date..
okay soup today.. lots of creepy people..love that..especially when the touch you legs!! and look at picture of you in your bathing suit..never going back there..okay..thats about it..have fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home