Thursday, April 17, 2003

so yes. first day of spring break..woohoo..go no school. so i woke up at about 6:30 AM cause thats what time i usually wake up for school..and i was like..why the heck did i wake up?? this is great im waking up early for vacation. so i ended up lying there in bed cause my body didnt want to sleep cause it wanted to wake up. well too bad body..i showed you ha ha. i went back to sleep..then my cell phone rang..except it was an alarm..my sister had set my alarm for 8 AM..the little brat!! so i turn it off and go back to sleep. then i finally wake up at about 9:30 AM and go out and watch TV, but not before i scare my mother, who is celeaning the freezer..she yells at me..AYE WHY DID YOU DO DAT! YOOOUUU!! i smiled then i went to watch Martha Stewart or however you spell her last name. easter is almost here! we should have an easter egg hunt? okay tiffany? oh yeah if youre reading this..my mom wanted me to have a cotillion with you =( she was like you talk to her all the time and youre always together i was hoping you would have a cotiliion with one of your friends. but oh well..kinda makes me sad. but its okay. i dont really need a cotillion. i guess my parents will just get me a car. speaking of needing a car..which i dont cause im going to college and wont need one..but yeah..im still a baby..how can i go to college? im only 17!! how am i supposed to live by myself in a city where i know no one??? this is really scary..cause i cant even clean my room..much less the 10' x 10' dorm room..which i have to share with another person or 2! how am i supposed take care of myself! why are my parents making me go? actually it was my idea. i was initially going to go to SFSU but in state colleges it takes 5 or 6 years to graduate. which is so not gonna happen. im through with school..oh so through! so yeah. thats all. and my stomach hurts..cause im hella still sick..i shouldnt have played outside yesterday..especially not since it was raining..hehe i do these things to myself. and like when we were praying i hella wanted to cough so my lungs were going to burst. yeah. so lent is almost over. i gave up meat and cursing. its been working fine. but i dont think i'll curse afterwards either. its just easier. and the meat thing wasnt so bad. i mean i kinda lost weight..but i didnt know what i weighed before lent so i wouldnt know. but now i weigh 119 lbs. which is all " muscle" aka adipose tissue. (which is fat cells clumped together to make fat) hehe but yeah. i am so out of shape. i need to start swimming again. i cant even fit into some of my jeans! i swear i grew like a whole pants size since i stopped swimming. my thighs feel really big. i feel really big. aahh im a blob of fatty tissue!! hahaha im eating spaghetti right now and i asked my mom how long we would be at church. and she said like 7pm to 11 pm..and i was like WHAT???!! then she said why are you expecting someone to call..but when i turned around before she said that i had a spaghetti noodle hanging out of my mouth and i just let it sit there and my mom was hella laughing. i said you werent expecting that now huh? i gotcha huh? hehe my mommy is funny. okay well i'll write more as my day gets interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home