Friday, April 18, 2003

today..ah good friday..church..that was fun..we went to the afternoon one cause you know hecka people were gonna be at the night one. so yeah..theres 2 hours..when i got home i hecka cleaned my room..and i ended up making more of a mess than i started with. i do that a lot. my older sister came home..and guess what the first thing she said to me? hey get me some food. i was like hello!! fool! you lazy punk! you just get home and youre already bossing me around..so i was like hecka no! so thats about it of my nice day..pretty boring..i did like 3 loads of laundry..its great..and my family started this "novena" i think she made it up. hehe..but we're doing it anyways. tomorrow i get to go to church with tiffany..it'll be fun..well if anything else interesting happens i'll write..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home