Thursday, April 17, 2003

CREEPSTERVILLE!!! blah de blah..man..nicole is HIGH-LARIOUS..dude she bet phil..her new hot romance..that she wouldnt spill..she bet 5 bucks.. i told phil he shoulda gone for the whole 10 bucks..but he has faith in her..i dont. what happens you ask? she trips..and doesnt spill on herself..but on the ground..and on phil's shoes.. yep..nice..theres a good 5 bucks..and about 473289 hours of laughter from tiffany and me..we go crazy..then antony and his brothers scare me..or does that happen first? iOnO..hehe..but yeah..then me and tiffany got a little tipsy off laughing and i think we embarassed krystle..she's mad at us..we're sorry krystle..we love you..hehehehe..j/k.. and yes. then we went outside..and they stole my car keys..nice..then they stole krystle's pictures of us at the beach when we were showing our legs..i mean i was..the rest flaked..damnnit..and yes..it was creepy. i think i know why krystle goes to youth group..nice..heheh..dont worry i guess i understand..hehe. so yeah. so then tiffany and antony the lovers conspire to kill me and they take picture of it..eerr..die die die..im gonna get you all back..dude..anyways..then we played in the park..and yes..then it rained..and phil got stuck in the window of my truck..then tiff and i left them alone to MAKE OUT!! but they didnt take the hint..and just talked..so we went inside to find krystle..and then i sat down..and this guy comes in a rolley computer chair..and was like rubbing his leg against mine..not creepy at all..and i was like..tiffany..he's looking at me..she wouldnt believe me..but it was so creepy..then we went into another room..and we had a prayer..i think i would have cried if i had tohold hands with him..i was like..stop looking at me..THeY TOLD YOU THAT I GET CREEPED OUT EASILY HUH? HUH? THOSE FOOLS!! eerr..but yeah..so now everyone in krystle's youth group that is a boy is trying to make me squirm..because i do get creeped out easily..only when i know people are tyring to make me squirm..but if they are really being nice i dont mind. anyways..then we went home and now im talking online..okay..yeah..maybe more later?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home