Monday, March 17, 2003

dude havent written inna long time here's what exciting stuff i forgot to mention:

[tuesday]
nothing

[wednesday]
i dont remember anything significant..so..also boring

[thursday]
kaiser..didnt do much..kids are brats sometimes..um dang that girl who got to the guy that i was supposed to make ask me to Junior prom..oh well i dont have to go..but i want to eerr..she has a boyfriend!!

[friday]
big day before competition..gotta prepare..sadies today..but im going to the movies with mandy...ate at fresh choice..fun stuff..watched CHICAGO greatest movie ever..life is good..

[saturday]
woohoo we got 2nd..there were like 30 guards there!! hahah..why dont people get points taken off when set pieces fall and they make someone cry because the metal pipe hits someone's head???

[monday aka today]
got there for zero period..no class..went to starbuchs..bad idea..my drink totally made me wanna die. i had cramps cause im on my period..just to let you all know..and then heat was radiating from my ovaries!! it was crazy!! okay then me and christina went to buy me food to make me feel better..it worked..chocolate rules..hehehe..okay...uumm..looked for filipino outfit to wear tomorrow..culture week..and i found it..its simple..purple skirt..etc..etc..sash..black..blah..hehe..okay..well..im bored..bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home