Friday, October 26, 2007

coincidence

man talk about the radio sending you mixed messages. hahah you know you had that one thing happen to you and you turn on the radio and that perfect song starts playing and you're like wow. i know what you mean. hahaha. well yesterday i heard john legend's ordinary people on the radio as the first song that played on the radio when i was leaving greg's. and i was like this could be good this could be bad, but i love that song. and it first sent me sobbing again, but then it really calmed me down cause if you know the song, which you should, then you know its about how we're only human and we make mistake and anything could happen. this could be the big break up or this could be a turning point in the relationship. like the line "maybe another fight, maybe we won't survive, maybe we'll grow we never know, baby you and i, we're just ordinary people. etc. so could see how i was just feelin the radio that day.

well on the flip side to making me feel better...i was just sitting here on my bed and i was listenting to the radio looking at my bank account and the song don't wanna try came on, by frankie j. and then i was like, great. now the radio is telling me that we're not gonna make it when yesterday it gave me hope. hahaha. i know listen to me i must be crazy. hahah. but really i just started crying. because it really was one of those perfect songs that you swera they wrote for you and your life. hahah it talks about trhowing the last 4 years away and how love hurts us and how we talked about the future but its so far away because we fight. so basically its my life. and it hurt me because i'm one of those people that believes in signs. and just listening to that song, which is strange that it would be on the radio in the middle of the day because its friday at like 1100AM, i felt like the song was for me and all hope went down the drain and i'm left with a wet face, no love, and i'm back on the breakdown countdown. look up the lyrics, you'll see what i mean. i'm gonna be doing this all week huh? cause i have no one to talk to about it. i know. but i havent written in here for a long time so yenno..its okay. not that too many people read this. i know maybe 3 people that read this, plus me, which duh makes 4. hahah. i dunno. so now the radio has bumped me to the dread side....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home