Tuesday, October 23, 2007

SANTA CRUZ..part II

so here's part two because i couldn't fit it all in one post. hahaha these pictures are the best. ask me about them. ruby and jun look super cute together hahahaha i had so much fun again. i'll talk you through the story when i see whomever wants too talk to me and see them. hahahah but you get the jist. none of them are in order....but you can tell how much i had fun and that i really needed i break from everything and they knew just want to do and where to take me and how to make me feel better about myself and just make me feel like i'm worth it. i havent this much fun a long long time. i really appreciate them so much...i can't stress how much i needed a break. i work like 56 hours a week at two different jobs and everyone takes takes takes at work. and i finally got to do something for myself. i'm all better. well for about a few days til life punches me in the face with work again. =( but for now i'm having a good time and spending money like crazy =) hey i make it for a reason...























































































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home