Monday, September 17, 2007

today


today was okay? my co-workers noticed something was wrong. and you know me, never miss a chance to make a fool of myself. so i felt pretty much like crap the whole day. since i had stayed up so late last night doing god knows what...i felt so tired today. i didn't do a discharge and the PM nurse was all bitching about it in front of me. and as i was leaving she was saying like..he should have been discharged on days. like i'm not there..bitch. whatever. so that completely topped my crappy day. and other scheduling things happened that are horrible. but yeah. so i have to get all that squared away. that will suck..so bad..
so i have this snazzy webcam attatched to my computer. so now i'll have more and more pictures to show everyone! like if i feel crappy..i'll she a normal picture of me! and if i'm happy..duh..happy picutres... =) we'll see how many of those i have. well i think it'll be more interesting for myself..gives me something to do....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teeny don't be so sad. You are an awesome person and you have friends who love you!

What happened to you at the wedding, i thought you were coming?

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home