Monday, August 06, 2007

hello

well sorry its been so long. i started my new job and life has been crazy. well not crazy...just tiring. i just want to make a shout out to nicole =) whom i havent talked to in awhile. =) sorry..its my fault =) but yeah i am going to the wedding i just havent mailed my reply card in yet. its in my car but i just never seem to get around to the post office, but i am going =) just me though.

so yeah. next weekend is my mom's birthday and the weekend after that i work so i probably can;t make it down for the bachlorette ( i cant spell) party so sorry. i'm so sad im gonna miss it.

other than that everything is good. i'm stiil orienting to the floor and yeah. so nicole..if you're reading this. yes i am going to the wedding..the date has been written down in my planner for months now and i will be having..the salmon? i don;t remember what i put. i'll make a point to send it out tomorrow. sorry it's been taking me so long. so many papers to fill out for work. its crazy =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home