Friday, July 15, 2005

purple my ass

apparently since my hair is pitch black...i have to use 2 cans..therefore..it sucks. my hair was only semi purple semi black today. so this morning after i woke up and had the usual spat with my mother about how i am the worst daughter possible in the world...i went to wal*mart to go buy more..that and milk and chips for my mom. =). then there wasnt any! i was so devastated. so i got over it and drove home. then after being at home i got bored and went to jaena's house to play with her and the babies. we were watching the deep end of the ocean. yeah. then i took jaena to get a pedicure..gross..and i went home. when i got home i clean the house..again..i swear NO ONE PUTS ANYTHING AWAY!!!!!!!!!!! and we waited for my dad to get home so we could go the driving range. hit some balls around..yenno..haha. then it was so hot so my dad and my sister took the dogs walking and i washed my car. we then proceeded to go to wal mart again and be behind some obnoxiously stupid family who couldn;t use the self checkout properly. then home to eat. and i finished my hair..its kinda purple..i'll wait til it dries...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home