Thursday, June 23, 2005

complete boredom...

so i have been wokring out so that i can look kick ass for when we go to hawaii..but i havent been doing anyting for awhile cause ive been sick..and of course all the weight came back..and i look fatter than ever. *sigh* so shoot me..can't get my huge butt out of bed to jog a mile. a mile!!! thats all i ask myself to run everyday or at least 3 times a week. and i can't even do that. oh well. whatevs. i didnt do anything today except look fat and take my aunt to the grocery store to get supplies to bake lots of food my my cousin's baby shower..YAY!!
btw. hoh's present came in the mail today. looks really nice if i do say so myself..nice. i think i may buy myself something similar. but yeah. okay..nothing else is new. except im fat. well thats not really new...hahaha..die..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home