Thursday, July 14, 2005

i love wal*mart

hhmm..lets guess what i did today? oh thats right first thing in the morning i get yelled at for not waking up to help my mother take my dog molly to the vet to get her staples out cause when she had surgery, my poor molly dog. so yeah. it was so hot in my room so i got up anyways even though she only needed me to hold the leash where as my little sister is perfectly capable of doing it herself but no..drag my ass outta bed. okay so yeah. then i change into clothes cause i sleep naked..haha..cause its so damn hot in my room all the time..and i go outside. lovely cause my eyes are so swollen from crying for hours last night cause fighting is my FAVORITE thing to do ever. does wonders for my under eye bags!! anyways. so then my mom bitches at me for wearing short short..which i might say are not short and she said they look like underwear..which they do not but they were actually boxers from old navy..for girls. so HA! then my mother makes me..the only child of hers allergic to all of her pets..take my dog to the vet. but she went too. i have no idea why though. then when we get there poor molly is so scared and like looking at me with those sad sad puppy dog eyes. it was heartbreaking. and she was so scared she was shaking..i was sad. then she got 2 shots after getting her staples out and we were on our way. then my mother leaves me at home and takes my little sister to god knows where. i take full advantage and sit on my ass on a mat outside to try and burn all the bad energy out of my body with the sun. it was way relaxing cause it was nice and hot and it was like..11AM. so then after 20 minutes of lying in the sun i begin to clean the house. then my mom and sister come home blah blah. okay important stuff...
i got my eyebrows done. i bought and used veet (it stings). my hair is now purple...TA-DA!! in wal*mart i got purple hair stuff, veet, and money to get my eyebrowns done. YAY!! today was my spa day. my legs are smooth, my eyebrows are arched, and my hair is now temporarily purple..or permanently..i dont remember what it said on the box...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home