Friday, July 29, 2005

hawaii here i come!

well i am leaving for hawaii in exactly..14 hours. yess. well i just got finished reading the new harry potter book, which was way good and i enjoyed it very much. i got the book yesterday and finished it maybe like..30 minutes ago. haha i wasnted to see what happened so bad that i had to finish reading it already. i cant wait for the next one to come out.
so hawaii. i just started packing 3 hours ago, and i am finished. i may not have clothes that match and i may not have any clothes for a luau, and i may not have anyclothes for church, but ive got clothes. i wasnt thinking too much about WHAT i was wearing so much as the fact that i had 2 bathing suits and my slippers. (ive been told thats all you really need) and if you really know me and my family, then youd know that we spend much time outdoors swimming and whatnot. so basically we're going to a different beach everyday and getting WAY dark. im so excited. i cant wait to go surfing and parasailing and boating and everything else. i love the water. i swear, i was born in it. hahaha. my sisters and i can spend the entire day swimming ans norkeling. my dad bought my sisters and i new snorkels, goggles, and fins. hopefully we can go free diving there. i havent gone free diving in a long long time. but hopefully there'll be lots of cool coral reefs and i wont be too scared to go swimming. its really weird being underwater like that, without anything buy your lungs for air. its liberating, but also..kinda..confining. but i enjoy it immensely. i love diving and swimming in the ocean and everything that has to do with the beach and its water and sand and the sun. i havent been dark in AGES!!! everyone'll be surprised to see how different i look dark. ive been so pale lately. haha stupid school. but yeah.
but yeah..again..see everyone in a week. next saturday to be exact. i will be one lovely tanned girl. and when i get back i will have had time to think and be a lone and free and everything. im pretty sure im not gonna bring my cell phone so that i can enjoy my life out in hawaii. it'll really give me time to think about school and nursing and my life and how much of what im doing really makes me happy for just now or will it contribute to the rest of my life. i cant wait. i know hawaii will show me changes i need in my life. like not being so serious about things. about letting go and just being there without anytying but the present. haha epiphanies such as these have been described to me by friends that have been to hawaii. hopefully my parents will find a house there that they like. in any case..see you all later! bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home