Sunday, April 24, 2005

COUNTDOWN!!

well i had another wonderful weekend with my ever so wonderful boy-toy aka boyfriend gregory. hahahaha. my weekend started off with brunch in the exclusive claruega dinning hall..quite the luxury experience..then off to the star packed equipment filled gym weight room with katie to study. then yeah we pretended to study. then i walked back to the room and met ashley's dad. what a humorous father she has. after a couple of hours and some more conversation we went out for sushi. it was good. i had a couple of orders of california rolls and more desserts and crunchy crab crazy stuff. but it was good. i should take my parents there sometime. thenthey went on a tour of the campus and i met greg in the room and then yeah. then i said bye to ashley and her dad because he was leaving that night. then me and greg talked and named children..i got 2 good ones. my sister might be mad cause i took one of her names but thats okay. then we woke up and got ready to go to UC to eat at kylin. mmmmmm gooooodd..then yeah we took a nap in the back of the durango at cabello. it was nice and we listened to kids playing and then he got me jamba juice. after that we headed back home to watch my favorite cartoon..FOSTER'S HOME FOR IMAGINARY FRIENDS!! hahahaha.."he's gonne know its you" "this is never gonna work" etc etc..then yeah we watched GREY'S ANATOMY!! hahaha i love that show too..then greg bought my ice cream from coldstone and yeah BIRTHDAY CAKE REMIX and yeah we saw amanda and austin and kevin there. fun fun fun...then yeah i walked my love to his car and we departed. another wonderful weekend..and one more week down until schools out..only..hhmm..2.5 weeks until SUMMER!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home