Tuesday, February 08, 2005

OH! Wonderful Day!

wonderful wonderful. ate breakfast with kate and then went to the most boring class EVER, health restoration I. btw why take a picture of our door and put it on your my space-y thing or whatever. i cant see it, someone told me, i dunno whats there. no one cares. and did you think i was gonna make you one, was i supposed to? and should i have? cause you didnt wanna be my friend. so i thought i was off the hook for doing anything for you. but thats okay. cause im more baffled that you care. cause its obivous that you do..dun dun dun..
okay anyways back to my day: which was boring...then i ate lunch, i had a grilled cheese sandwich, it was good. then i asked mo if she was going to the 6pm mass cause i was going to it too and denise too. then i dunno i went back to finish my care plan. so yeah my asthma patient was allowable, but i dunno, i'll see if i get another good one. then yeah i gave it to katie to turn it in and blah. then i talked to my love on the phone and stuff, but ash was taking a nap so i had to be quiet. long story short, i learned a new dance in cheer practice today and it was all fun fun fun. sweating like a banchee but yenno..its okay. and now i am currently conning kamee into buying me food. love those girls.
BTW!! yesterday the love of my life came ot visit me as a surprise!! oh how i love him so!! wonderful wonderful surprise it was!! he picked me up from class and we got PIZZA!!! then i shared it with ash and holly. and we all talked. but then at 8 my love had to leave. it was sad. but i love him dearly. my poor love. and then ashley was acting a bit drunk and walking around naked after her shower. and it was all good. haha. then yeah. but i love greg! he's the most wonderful person ever.
p.s. giving up for lent..giving up for lent...
i am gicing up dark soda, swearing, meat, and who knows what else? i dunno. but i dont eat much candy. so i think i'll give up not doing homework on time, procrastinating, things like that. hopefully it works out. the food part does. and i'm gonna try to work out, or at least go jogging. i feel fat. but i know im not cause i dont sit on my ass all day. but yeah. okay well gonna take a shower. LOVE YOU!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home