Monday, February 07, 2005

BREAKAWAY!!!!!!!!
ive decided that i am going to take up a minor, a psych minor to be exact. it should be too bad. i mean i only have like 13 units next semester and i'll do summer school and stuff. but yeah. i decided today when i found out that i love being competitive. and i love the edge. if this'll give me any edge into getting into UCSF for grad school hell yeah then. i have higher aspirations for me. i was talking to my mom and she told me to go to grad school cause she knows i can do it. and its really empowering to know that your mom loves you and thinks that youre smart enough for even higher education. i wanna do more than just be a nurse. i want to..i dunno. i just had one of those days where i had a lot of time to think..and i think i can do more. hopefully my mom is right. i mean im doing really well..not THE BEST in college, but no D's or F's, no withdrawn classes, no drops, its looking good. but who knows in the next two years..i may be put in jail for killing someone..or assault or battery..which is very possible in my temper state right now. hahaha. just kidding.
BTW..
i love the kelly clarkson CD..im still listening to it. its me n katie's clinical CD..which i should be working on a care plan..but not going to =) eh it'll get done..hahaha which is the mentality of slackers..which today..i am allowing myself to be one.
my mom came back from washington DC today. she was visiting my sister who's an army nurse. haha we were both complaining about how hard stupid care plans are. but she helped me do my other one..haha 8.4!!! not bad..considering i had NO idea what i was doing. love it. hahahaha wow. its decent. i can do better. but i was so surprised i thought i was gonna die with this one. man..freaking katie got a 9.4 oh that gurl!!! hahaha. but shes a genius. so eh haha.
oh at clinical i gave an insuil shot. FUN FUN. scary as hell. but thats okay..im over it..haha new saying of the year (thanks to kamee) "dont get mad. im over it" haha she says it ALL the time in cheer. dont get mad..im over it..hahaha..learning a dance or somehting. hahaha classic. love it!! amazing!! haha so yeah if you hear me saying it..thank kamee..well thats it..but..
THIZZ IS WHAT IT IS!! hahahha..if you were marquez you'd get that..but most of you are probably not..so therefore..its just there!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home