Wednesday, August 11, 2004

fun fun fun kicked it with jaime today. hhmm. he called at about 1:30 and we figured out what we were gonna do. i picked him up after 2 u-turns and we were off..back to my house cause my car wouldnt lock, but one of my doors was open. so i switched keys and we went to union city library to check out a book for smully ann's summer reading. then it wasnt there so we went to fremont main library. then on the way home jaime we being a brat and yelling at me while i was driving. and i was being sad and i was smelling him cause he smelled like a cute guy. hahah. if you know what i mean. then we went to the mall to look for a gift for my mother. and jaime was being nice and asking if they had white cats, which they didnt. then he found a card of a white cat, and it was all good. then i joined hallmark's preferred savings thing. i dunno. but i get a free gift on my birthday. then we left, went to my house, gave my mother the gift, then i dropped mr. austria off at his home, and he said he'd call me and i was off. woot, fun day with jaime.
then when everyone got home we went out to eat for smommy's birthday. at tony roma's. it was good. hhhmmm..mmm..bbq. hahaha. but yeah. then i went home and now im cleaning my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home