Thursday, March 15, 2007

so far..

so far things are going well..i got a 98 on my indian religion test..at least i think i did..i had a 96.5 but i got another point cause there was a question marked wrong that was right cause i had proof in my binder, a handout, unlike some people in our class who are just clawing for points hella randomly cause they didn't get a high enough grade. and on top of that i completely aced my indian art midterm..straight up A+..nothing wrong. at all..everything right!! hahaha. my teacher called me out of class to congratulate me on getting a perfect score and thank me because she always loves to see people really get the content in class. i'm just really good at memorizing straight facts, not so good at interpreting things. haha so therefor i have no critical thining skills and the greates photographic mind of all time..well..in my indian art class..cause i was the only one to get a perfect score. =) go me. hahahahah. my teacher..who is the cutest woman on earth asked me if i wanted to do any extra papers because she didn;t think i was challenged enough. haha i was like..oh no i studied really hard for this test..which i did i really did. but it was the night before, but then again we had been looking at the same slides for about oh..7 weeks..so i really memorized them. hahaha, i was so good. but yeah. thats it. i still have to get my catholic religion test back. which i will be getting tomorrow. =) hopefully i got at least a B because i totally didn't answer anything with long enough answers...hahah. oh well..whatevs..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home