Wednesday, December 27, 2006

dentist

okay i know everyone hates the dentist, but i really hate the dentist. and i have good reason to be, i just have super weak teeth. too bad my dentist was way hot and i was like sweating bullets cause he was so damn hot! hahahaha. also, too bad he's engaged. damn. we were talking while i was getting my teeth checked and he was asking me what i was studying, and i was like nursing. and he said oh my fiance's sister is in nursing. and i was like..DAMNIT!!! hahahaha. hes so cute. AND A DENTIST. oh man. when i heard i was going to have him as my dentist today i was like, damnit, he's the hot one. hahahaha. oh how i love him. hahahah. he's tall, tan, black hair, and green eyes. i want to have kids with him. oh baby. hahahahaha.
but yeah. i have to get all my wisdom teeth taken out...the other 3. damn. hahahah. so yeah. i dunno. =). so yeah. he's super cute. hahahaha.
thats all..

p.s. i'm 21...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home