Friday, February 23, 2007

back again?

so we're back to this bullshit where you dont pick up your fucking phone. greg i nay have to kick your ass then roma's ass for laughing at me. you think not picking up your phone will calm me down and make it better? how fucking long have you known me? wow, you're about to get bitched out the next time your ass picks up my call, so in retrospect (as well as prospectively) you're doing good by not picking up your phone, but how long do you think i'll do this until i drive my ass up there and give back your shit cause i'm sick of it?

anyways back to things that matter in my life because my boyfriends lazy ass cant even pick up a phone because he thinks hes mad at me...

-i got an 89 on my test..go me..
-78 days until graduation..i cant wait to be a big kid
-66 days until school is over...
-again...78 days until i graduate, how beautiful is that??? so sad for people that have lots of school left. i mean i was once there, but i'm not anymore. school sucks. sucks to be you. but don't worry, i suffered through it as well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home