Thursday, December 14, 2006

2 days until tepe gets here
11 days until i turn 21
11 days until christmas
17 days until 2007
20 days until i leave for seattle

so yeah. nothing new has happened so far. i got kick ass grades. i'm hoping for straight A's, instead of like 3 A's and one -A. hahaha. i really don't know how i did it. i'm just a genius some days. not next semester. then i'll prolly make up for it next semester and drop my grades like hot potatoes. hahahah. i don't know. i havent done anything really since i started break. i wake up late, i eat food, gain weight, and pick up my sister from school. oh wait. there was also a car accident! but i'm okay. and i got fingerprinted!
so yeah. ive been shopping. bought stuff for me and me and me. i'm so selfish and such a huge bitch..whatevs. anyways. i think that ive been eating too much. i gained 2 pounds from the beginning of break. at this rate i will have gained like a billion pounds, maybe like 20. damnit. fat fat fat. thats okay. i need nailpolish remover. i got fingerprinted too! man. that was fun. wait i said that already. crap. nothing interesting happened to me..or happens to me. anyways...i got nothing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home