Friday, March 16, 2007

class is cancelled

today i was so tried...it was crazy..hahah first of all my first 8am class was cancelled and i was so pissed off cause i was hella debating about whether i should go to class, but we were supposed to get our midterm grades so i decided to go, and the damn class was cancalled. so i went back to my apartment and took a nice hour nap and was still even more tired when i went to my india class. so we got our grades re-graded because our teacher had his assistant grade them and i got a 100. hahaha so basically i got perfect scores on both of my india midterms. its kind of wonderful and its kind of great. but now all i have to do is find out my grade for religion. eh i dont care too much cause i hate my life and no matter what grades i get i'm not going to be announced cum laude during the graduation ceremony. i hate my life.....
its all for nothing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home