Sunday, January 23, 2005

this weekend was a wonderful wonderful time for me. hhmm..well friday night me and katie and her sister and adrian ordered pizza and watched shrek 2!! fun fun fun! then after that i went to sleep. the on saturday i talked with my sister online with her webcam. it was great great fun. its snowing there and i got to see her loft/studio apartment. then i was whining about school and she said she'll help me and stuff. then after that greg came then he wanted food so we went to go get food at safewak and mcdonalds and a&w. then we got back and we watched THE CLUB MOVIE!! THE DIVINE SECRETS OF THE YA-YA SISTERHOOD!! oh love that movie. i miss the club so much. aaawww. watching movies at nicoles..eating at krystles..doing nothing at my house? going to the beach. yeah then we went to bed. then we all woke up at like 11 and we watched more movies and tv then we got ready to go out to eat. and we ate at chili's with our favorite waitress ASHLEY!!! hahaha wonderful..wonderful..then greg and i watched meet the fockers. it was okay..not THAT funny..but funny. haha i took greg out this weekend cause he took me out last weekend. oh..btw..i got gifts from him! i got a guess watch..silver guess earrings..dangly blue earrings..and a shirt from guess..its pretty and blue..something ashley would wear hehehe..and yeah. i loved all of my gifts..oh bless greg's heart. =) hahahah..thats it thought. nothing else really happened. but i had a wonderful weekend. thank you my love..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home