Tuesday, January 25, 2005

gotta love life..especially when it rains..
the rain reminds me of a lot. first of all when i used to swim in the rain during the spring for practice. one time in particular, it was the first time i had swam in the rain in the summer. i think i was about 11ish. it was already maybe august, so i guess it was a random time to rain. my dad had just taken my sister and i to big 5 to go buy swim caps and we were on our way to practice. then on the way to logan it began raining..hard! and it was so exciting thinking i was gonna swim in the rain. my sister and i had been on the team for exactly 3/4ths of the summer season, and this was the first season i had swam. i dunno, i just remember it was so much fun. the water was warm, and everytime we came up to breathe the cold rain would hit our faces..it was fun..water all around us.
today i went to health restoration from 9:25-11:45..long long long class..2.5 hours!! then katie, koleena, adrian, and i ate lunch, well i ate lunch with them =). i got a quesadilla and pepsi..the most healthy lunch ever. then i went to the registrar's office to add/drop but they said i had to talk to dottie or mary anne to add/drop..which sucks..then i went to my room and ran into mo who had another present for me. love that girl!!!!! awesome..most awesome ever..then me and her had a great heart to heart talk about people and our relationships and friends and the future..overall, very enlightening. so then i had cheer and kamee my love picked me up cause it was raining, and we went to the gym. and we practiced for 2 hours. well..almost. =) we're a bit unruly..hahaha. then after cheer kamee dropped me off and i finished my paper and took a nice hot shower which i so greatly deserved. then i went to nicole's to talk about my most favorite subject ever.weddings.. i dunno. its fun helping her with ideas and planning and everything. =) but yeah that was great. i really should be reading pharmacology, but im lazy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home