Monday, December 06, 2004

okay so i spent the entire afternoon studying..well..half of the time studying and the other half talking with katie. im glad i have a place to study..nice..quite..non-threatening.. yenno? and so yeah thats what i did. im glad i talked to katie. she was telling me problems like yesterday night about her boyfriend and like lying and trust with the and i was talking about my problems with greg too..and how people can lie to your face..poor me and katie..hahah..yenno..when i went into her room to talk..about stuff...hahaha..then i went into mo's room and we all talked..and watched aladdin <- i cannot spell..until like..1AM..then i crashed. nothing else happend..haha i have no idea what other people wanna talk to me about. for all im concerned..all i have to worry about this week is packing and studying. wow im so glad i have nothing except that to worry about..my grades are okay. i am so glad about that. ive been calculating my grades forever. and now im happy cause theres no way any of my finals except promo can really change my grade..well that and micro..haha but micro is hopeless. im glad that i only have those to worry about. and nothing else..wow..my first final is tomorrow. and after tuesday i really dont have ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT ANYMORE. *sigh* i love my life!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home